Napa Website Maintenance
We provide Napa website maintenance services as part of your online marketing strategy. Google likes to see change as it indicates that someone is taking care of the website and that the business is still active. We are WordPress website pros and can fully support all eCommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, Woocommerce and more. Some of our services include:
- WordPress updates
- Content updates and additions
- Internal and external link checks
- SEO check up
- complete website audit
- Page speed performance optimization
Why Is Website Maintenance Important?
Keeping your website up to date is important to prevent hacker intrusions and other malicious attacks. Older software or web server platforms can also experience compatibility and performance issues that can impact your website’s availability. Problems with poorly maintained websites can include:
- Poor user experience
- Lower Google search rankings
- Degraded or unavailable site functionality
- Incorrect page layout and display
- Long page loading times
- Hacking, malware or site blacklisting
Website Content Updates and Additions
You should give your website content a fresh coat of paint from time to time. Google is looking for quality content. Adding more content to further support your keywords can make all the difference and boost your rankings. Here are some considerations:
- Can you add more information to answer more visitor questions? This helps with search rankings.
- Is it clear what the site visitor should do to get answers or service?
- Is there a clear Call to Action? Some well placed calls to action (CTAs) can result in more conversions.
- Are all images optimized for file size? This has a direct impact on page load time.
- Are the images having a positive impact on the overall experience?
Most pages have a number of internal and external links. Over time, the URLs being linked to may change or disappear resulting in a “dead link”. This is something that should be checked from time to time as broken links have a major negative impact on Google rankings. Our website audit can find broken links automatically to keep your site link structure intact.
Our audit service allows us to evaluate your website for hundreds of issues that can harm user experience and search rankings. Many issues on their own may not even be visible to the casual visitor, but Google doesn’t miss a thing. Small issues can add up and harm your ranking. Our tools can check for all these issues automatically so your website stays in top shape.
Page Speed Optimization
Page load times are a big factor with Google page ranking so it’s worth a look. There are a lot of factors that contribute to slow page load speed including:
- Image file size
- Page element load order
- File compression
- Element caching and more
Page load times are especially important for mobile users that may have limited bandwidth. Over half of all internet traffic is from mobile devices. A slow loading page can be a real turn off and cost you business.